We're Back!



Yes, it was bad.
We had such a nice time visiting with friends and family that, with a couple days distance from the trip, I have to say dreaming of death was a little melodramatic. However, is it wrong to consider bringing a 2 year old and 8 month old twins to family counseling? Too much time together in small spaces can't be good for 5 related people (even when 2 of them can't talk).
Well, now we are back. And, since we've had our obligitory trip to the pediatrician, things must be back to normal. At the very least, Aidan is teething and has a little cold which is keeping him nice and cranky. If you can believe it, he is refusing to eat. That's right. Aidan. Refusing to eat. You can see why I had to take him to the doctor. On top of that, we've decided that it can't wait anymore. It is time to toilet train. So, this week Maggie has been working on "tinkling on the potty". She's doing pretty well - she loves the M&Ms and lolly pops (or as those in the Midwest say, "suckers") she is earning. At one point today, Aidan was crying while I was changing him, presumable from pain, Julia fell over while sitting and was screaming, Maggie had a toileting accident, and the phone rang - all at the same time. AAAAHHHHH! I actually just sat down and started laughing - what else could I do? We are an interesting house right now.
Enjoy a few pictures from our trip! This week we don't have much going on. We're getting settled and then planning on celebrating Father's Day this Sunday.
Talk to you soon!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home