Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A 3 filling day


We had quite a rough day yesterday. First, Aidan was up all night Monday night. Then, I had to have several cavities filled at the dentist - and just when you thought it couldn't get worse the police showed up because my neighbor called to complain about Wrigley's barking. Heidi was home during the apparent barking incident and she maintains that he was not bad enough to call the police, but AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! (or however you scream in frustration in writing). Tim let me sleep in the basement last night so I only had to get up when the babies needed to eat instead of every time they complained so I slept much better. Today it is sunny and almost 60 degrees so as soon as everyone is awake we are going outside. I hear Aidan now so I better run. Here's a picture of Julia pulling her blanket over her face to fall asleep. She does this all the time. The other day she was playing with a stuffed monkey and pulled it over her face and fell asleep in her chair. So funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home