Sunday, April 09, 2006

Well, we are getting ready for our big trip. We spent most of the weekend getting things ready but we have so much more to do. Maggie and Tim had swim lessons on Saturday and she is really improving with her swimming. She's jumping in off the side of the pool and kicking her feet. Mostly, though, she's obsessed about the cookie she gets to pick out after class. Figures. The other thing she seems to be obsessed about lately is my fault. Just for fun the other day I showed her some yoga poses - now she asks for yoga probably 25 times a day. I've never known a 2 year old who wants to do yoga.

Aidan and Julia continue to be fascinated by their big sister. All she has to do is look at them and they crack up laughing. I'll have to take some new pictures to upload, but that's pretty much it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home