Monday, May 08, 2006

Julia and Aidan playing




Last Friday I put Julia and Aidan on the floor to play. I thought it would be a good idea to do some tummy time. I layed them on the floor and, as she often does, Julia immediately rolled over. Only this time, she rolled right into Aidan - which he thought was so funny. I thought it would be a good time to take photos. I noticed Aidan was quite a ham. After a couple of these, I rolled Julia over to take some of her by herself on her belly. As soon as Aidan saw me take pictures he started to roll into Julia to get into the pictures. You can see his head as he was rolling and Julia is giving him a look like, "what are you doing?". They are really starting to interact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home