Happy April!

Aidan's spiked hair!
Finally it is April. We are looking forward to getting out and getting some fresh air. We've got a new tricycle for Maggie and swings for the babies. We may get to try them out today (Highs should be in the mid fifties which for MN is almost Summer). I'll post pictures later if we get everything together. I'm hoping that the activity will help me drop these last 10 lbs of baby weight - it would probably also help not to eat candy and chips on a daily basis but I'm sticking to my guns and blaming the weather.
We've been knee deep in excrement issues at our house this week. Maggie and I ventured into the world of toilet training. She was desperate to earn her My Little Pony by going tinkles on the potty. She just doesn't understand what to do. She kept asking me to help her go - how do I teach her to push and relax at the same time? She eventually did go the smallest amount possible toearn the pony, but couldn't get herself to go any more. To be honest, I'm waiting until we get back from Chicago to work on it - no point in making the trip any longer by having to stop at every gas station. Aidan seems to be constipated and being the good eater he is continues to chow down - poor guy is so uncomfortable! I've been on the phone for 2 days with the Dr and am taking him in if it doesn't resolve today. Don't worry I won't post any pictures.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home