Friday, July 03, 2009

Where have we been?


Although at this point, I am quite certain that there is no one out there checking this website, especially after a year and a half of no new posts, I'm going to pretend that someone out there has been wondering where we have been. We've been to New Orleans and Baton Rouge, we've been to Newport, we've been to Ohio, we've been to the Lake House in New York, we've been to Virginia. We've been to Kindergarten, and PK 3 year olds. We've been to the hospital. We've actually been to the maternity ward of the hospital when we welcomed #4 on May 12th of this year (sadly I have to specify that it was this year because we have now been 2 May's without a post). We now are in need of renaming this bog to Four, Five and Under. However, given that I haven't posted in so long, I think I will wait until I am more consistently contributing before getting picky about the name.

I am, once again, pledging to commit myself to contributing to this post. Here's is a photo of our new addition, Grady James, to begin this renewed commitment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home