Trick or Treat
Happy Halloween everyone!
We had a great time this year in our new neighborhood for halloween! We missed our Woodbury friends and traditions, but our neighbors welcomed us with a great party and lots of candy. It was Julia and Aidan's first time really trick or treating and they had a blast. It was a bit confusing for Aidan at first. The first house we went to he took his piece of candy (a lollipop - his favorite) and sat down on the ground to eat it. When I told him he couldn't eat it yet, he looked at me like I was crazy and started to cry. Actually, it makes a lot of sense. Why would I give him candy and then tell him he couldn't eat it? The kids did a great job walking our neighborhood. The houses are kind of spread out so it takes a bit to get from one to the next. It was definitely the farthest they've ever walked. Here are some pictures of them in their costumes. You can't see in this picture, but Aidan had some sideburns to make him more like Anthony Wiggle!


1 Comments:
Okay, how cute are they? I cannot believe how big the kids are getting - they are all looking like little adults! We are glad you enjoyed your 1st Halloween in CT. We all missed having you guys on the float this year. The weather was cold so its probably a good thing you weren't stuck in Minnesota. And...I love how Aidan decided he was going to take the opportunity to enjoy his treats while the opportunity presented itself.
Post a Comment
<< Home